<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 18, 2005

Is the Conspiracy Real? Part III

As I indicated in Part I, I’ve gotten several messages asking me to open my eyes, and suggesting that our government was somehow or other complicit in the events of Sept. 11, 2001. Here’s one example:

Did it ever occur to you, that the government was behind that attack, just as many of us Americans believe that the U.S. government was complicit in the 9/11 attack!

As of right now, this is my response...

Numerous people have contacted me with various theories about that day. I have questions myself.

And that’s why, last Friday, I watched most of my second full length Alex Jones documentary. I found the information interesting, and if true, very, very disturbing (I hope to get back to elaborate more about this in a future blog; perhaps I’ll cleverly title it, Part IV).

And further, I wonder about…

* I wonder why World Trade Tower 7, right next door, was “pulled” or demo'd later that day.
* Whether the plane that flew into the Pentagon probably wasn't the jet we were told it was.

On top of that, I think our government shot down the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania that day. And I find it curious that we haven't caught Osama Bin Laden yet.

However, the evidence, such that it is, has nearly all been speculative up to this point. And the various theories out there are often contradictory.

But it comes down to this.

It is more plausible, to me, that our Big Government just worked as incompetently as one could generally expect. And Osama Bin Laden issued a fatwa years ago, attacked one of our ships and two of our embassies, and he made clear why his followers attacked us.

You can't go around upsetting other folks applecarts, nor can you prop up dictators that they hate, without ending up angering people. Right now, our government’s efforts in Iraq, witnessed on Al Jazeera (doubt I spelled that right) are like recruitment videos and investor presentations for more terrorist organization, armament, and activity.

It's kind of like Occam's Razor – the simplest, most direct answer is the most likely. And if we made government dramatically smaller, which would include ending foreign interventionism and aid to dependent dictators, we'd be safer.

In fact, that’s the real criminal conspiracy: Our politicians, trying to run the world to their own liking, cause these backlashes.

Perhaps they mean to. But I think that's a very hard thing to _prove_ and big claims require big evidence.

Comments:
Jim,

Thank you for the opportunity to be a member of DownsizeDC.

As a veteran political observer, I am pleased the Internet offers such an effective tool to promulgate needed change.

Regarding your Conspiracy, part III:

http://tinyurl.com/5e92l
 
Jim,

I appreciate your thoughts here, and i understand your cautious stance. I am a fed employee, so i have to be cautious as well. My soul knows the truth, and it's uncomfortable. Like peacemonger, from the very moment, I knew this wasn't what it appeared to be, but, alas, years later, the movement has not produced enough credible evidence to persuad enough to matter.

Somedays, I wish i hadn't been awakened myself. Knowledge is power, but it's also painful, when in the face of such daunting odds, I feel utterly powerless.
 
I'm glad to see another person calmly reviewing the evidence and questioning the 9-11 story. Remember ... if 9-11 WAS an inside job, this would be the ULTIMATE tool to downsize DC!!
As Alex Jones says, there is an orgy of evidence. Just off of the top of my head:
Why did Bush lie ON VIDEO (twice), claiming that he saw the first plane crash into the tower before going into the classroom (impossible)?
Why doesn't the media ever talk about the NORAD drills on the morning of 9-11 which mirrored the events unfolding at the exact same time (i.e. drills of planes crashing into buildings)? These drills are admitted to have ocurred by Rumsfeld and Myers ON TAPE during a Q&A with Cynthia McKinney.
Why were there ALSO indentical drills during the London bombings of last week. (search for BBC audio clip of Peter Power -- head of crisis management group "Visor" -- this is a MIND BLOWER!! The exact same MO as 9-11!)
Why were all three black boxes/flight data recorders "lost" in WTC and Pentagon crashes (unprecedented)?
Why did Giuliani say ON AUDIO TAPE (cnn) that he "got a call saying that the towers were about to collapse" when this event was totally unexpected?
There are well over 100 pieces of evidence, many of them on audio or video tape.
Keep researching!!
 
Jim:

I am an engineer, and for many years, was an federal accident investigator.

In statistical terms alone, the impossibility of the three World Trade Center buildings collapsing due to airplane fire is so farfetched, that you might as well believe all fairy tales if you can believe that was the cause.

The number of first hand witness accounts from fire-fighters regarding explosions, including one before the planes hit, and the first hand account of a survivor from the basement explosion along with fourteen other victims of that basement explosion should be sufficient first hand evidence for the skeptic.

But there is more: The video shows the clear explosion from an upper floor, blowing all the windows out, well below the fire.

But, as if it wasn't enough, why would the quest from the American Fire Protection Association to investigate the collapse be refused, seeing that its members were the most suitable to be involved in an investigation that alleged a fire was the reason for the collapse. Instead, it appears that civil engineers were involved even though the official story is that the fire caused the building to collapse. An attempt to explain the collapse at http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html, uses pseudo-technical jargon to incorrectly state that a lower temperature fire can cause a higher-temperature collapse, ans makes absolutely no mention of the "magic-bullet" which is represented by Building 7.

These attempts at a logical explanation are interesting and only serve to underscore the lack of a real forensic investigation. The blocking of such a basic ans routine procedure, could hardly be understood as simply "incompetence".

Although this is only one aspect of the scandal, it illustrates the patently obvious cover-up. I must join the people begging for you to get "unplugged". When you go to a magic show performed by Blackstone, the great magician, you see an elephant in mid-air, yet you still will not honestly believe is real. You will know in your gut, that it is a sleigh-of-hand. And so was 9-11. I save my conclusions for myself, but the mechanism of deceipt is in plain view for all to see...
 
Post a Comment
(4) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?