<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

Radio Show

Yesterday, I had Bruce Shortt as my guest for basically the entire show. He’s the author of the book, “The Harsh Truth About Public Schools.” It’s a fantastic book. No, it doesn’t have the excitement of a novel, but it does a great job of laying out documented fact, after documented fact, after documented fact – exactly the kind of thing you’d expect from a lawyer.

You can download a copy of the show here.

BTW, last week’s show had me “going solo” (no guests) and I think I “killed.” For a rookie-amateur, I’m pleased because I managed to put on a show that seemed to be pretty entertaining. The Dubya lecture to Jenna I had to record and set it up as a recording because when a) my GWB impression is very rough – he’s much more difficult for me to mimic than Reagan, his father, or Clinton, and b) I couldn’t get through a rehearsal of the script without cracking up.

You can download a copy of that show here.

Don't forget to tune in Sundays at 5 PM Eastern, 4 PM Central time. High quality streaming is available on my network's website with a subscription, or lower quality live-streaming is available for free by clicking on channels 1 or 2. You can call in and get on the show as well @ 1-800-259-9231.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?